Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is organized by Twenty Pty Ltd ("the Organizer") and is open to residents of the United States aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Organizer and their close relatives, as well as anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
2. The competition prize consists of the following options:
a) Option 1: One (1) RKIN Water Filter and one (1) qarbo sparkling water maker.
b) Option 2: One (1) qarbo sparkling water maker.
c) Option 3: Five (5) $20 gift cards.
3. The competition will run from June 2nd, 2023, starting at 12:00 am Eastern Time (ET), and will close on June 30th, 2023, at 11:59 pm ET. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
4. The winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received and will be announced on July 1st, 2023. The winners will be contacted via email and must respond within 7 days to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this period, the Organizer reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must:
a) Visit the Twenty39 website at twenty-39.com and enter their details, including email and name.
b) Enter via the Twenty39 Facebook page or Instagram account by following the specified instructions and providing the required details.
c) Complete their mobile number as part of the entry process.
d) Complete their date of birth as part of the entry process.
e) Comment on the designated Instagram or Facebook post, tagging friends.
f) Tag Twenty39 on an Instagram story.
6. Each entrant will receive a specific number of entries based on the following actions:
a) Signing up with their email and name will receive five (5) entries.
b) Completing their mobile number will receive five (5) entries.
c) Completing their date of birth will receive two (2) entries.
d) Commenting on the Instagram or Facebook page, tagging friends, will receive three (3) entries.
e) Tagging Twenty39 on an Instagram story will receive five (5) entries.
7. The Organizer accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Organizer's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Organizer.
9. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering, entrants acknowledge that they are providing their information to the Organizer and not to Facebook or Instagram.
11. The Organizer's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the United States. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.